SIF meets the ISO 9001 standard requirements.
We set up daily actions to maintain and guarantee optimal quality level.
SIF has other specific certifications:
- Customer certifications: SNCF, SNCB, INFRABEL
- Product certifications: EU Directive 2014/68/UE, Annex 1, Section 4.3
- Material certifications: AD-2000 Merkblatt W0 and EN 764-5, Section 4.2
SIF has been involved in a voluntary environment-friendly approach that has resulted in obtaining the ISO 14001 certification.
The SIF environmental policy includes:
- Ensuring that law, legal requirements, standard requirements and good practices related to environmental issues are respected
- Preventing any risk of pollution
- Taking part in the preservation of the environment
SIF has been implementing a responsible development policy with the creation of a CSR set of rules.
Our responsible development is based on the three main pillars:
- An economic pillar aiming at enabling a lasting economic performance
- A social pillar aiming at improving significantly the quality of working life
- An environmental pillar whose objective is to take part as much as possible in protecting the environment